Geophysical Engineering Company LLC (Ingeocom) performs integrated geological, geophysical and geodesic surveys for construction sites, oil and gas pipeline routes, bridge crossings and other linear and area structures at the stage of designing.
The company structure includes field operation support group, field crew and in-office analytic group.
Our company is young and ambitious team of highly skilled specialists: geologists, geophysicists, drill operators, topographers and programmers.
Ingeocom solves a wide range of engineering geology and tectonic geology tasks by means of up-to-date equipment, special vehicles, professional hardware and software that provide for the company efficient performance of a large amount of year-round integrated geological and geophysical researches.
Our company is business ready to solve the issues of hydrogeology, detail study of geological sections while searching and exploring new mineral deposits, construction materials, and ground waters in the process of construction of well pad sites, environmental monitoring, and execution of other tasks related to subsoil research.
As a subcontractor of VNIPIgazdobycha, we took part in such large-scale projects as:
- integrated engineering surveys for the main gas pipeline route «Yakutia - Khabarovsk - Vladivostok» (Yakutia);
- construction of Kirinskoye gas-condensate field (GCF) and surveys for the gas pipeline «Onshore production system of Kirinskoye GCF — Gas-compressor station «Sakhalin» (Sakhalin island);
- construction of Chayanda oil and gas condensate field (Yakutia);
- construction of Bovanenkovo oil and gas condensate field (Yamal peninsula);
- construction of Kharasaveiskoye gas condensate field (Yamal peninsula);
- engineering and geological survey of the main gas pipeline «Bovanenkovo-Ukhta» (Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area, Komi republic);
- geophysical engineering surveys for designing of electrochemical protection facilities of the main gas pipeline route «Bovanenkovo-Ukhta» (Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area, Komi republic);
- geological engineering surveys of the hydrocarbon transportation route of Zapolyarnoye gas condensate field (Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area);
- geological engineering surveys of the backup gas pipeline route of Zapolyarnoye gas condensate field (Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area).
Our customers are: Yamalgazinvest, Gazprom dobycha Nadym, Gazprom, Gazprom dobycha Yamburg, Gazprom dobycha Krasnoyarsk.
Ingeocom has experience of long-term teamwork with Proektmostorekonstruktsiya Institute in providing geological engineering surveys for designing and reconstructing of bridge crossings.